Novi High School
Novi High School, an International Baccalaureate World School, has much to offer its students and contains a plethora of diverse opportunities for every student. Our students, staff and community work collaboratively to maintain and improve academic excellence, recognition of diversity and preparation for global citizenship.
- 2,036 students in Grades 9-12.
- International Baccalaureate World School.
- 16 IB Diploma Programme Courses Offered in 2019-2020.
- 22 Advanced Placement Courses Offered in 2019-2020.
- 111 Teachers, of which 87% or more have a Master's Degree.
- English Language Learner Teacher.
- Speech and Language Therapist.
- Social Worker.
- Resource Room Teacher.
- Math and Literacy Interventionists.
- Ancillary Support for Students' Academic, Social, Physical, and Emotional Needs
- Award Winning Programs in Art, Athletics, Band, Choir, Career/Technical Education, Debate, Fine Arts, Journalism, Radio and Television and Robotics.
- 27 National Merit Scholarship Semi-Finalists in 2019.
- 37 Clubs and Activities.