Spring Exam Updates
Advanced Placement Spring Examination Schedule - May 3-June 10
International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO)
IBO has decided that Novi's International Baccalaureate Exams will be held in person April 29-May 20
Given the small number of students testing we can accommodate in person, socially distanced testing. This means that student scores will be based on their Internal Assessments (completed in class), their May exams, as well as their teacher's Predicted Grades.
If conditions drastically change for Novi Schools, the IB Organization is offering the flexibility to choose the non-exam route. But once chosen, this route cannot be reversed. The non-exam route bases students' scores only on their Internal Assessment, their teachers Predicted Grades, and an algorithm tied to historical score trends. This was the method that IBO used to score students last May and non-exam students during their November exams in the Southern Hemisphere.
AP/IB exam registration & payment has ended
AP Exam invoices were sent February 1 - late payments must be received by Thursday, March 11 or exams will be cancelled.
- Please note the date to request refunds through APTS has passed. If a student no longer wishes to test, please return here in May for partial refund request through Novi High School.
- Invoices were sent to the email address linked to the student's College Board account
- Detailed payment information can be found at aptsusa.com/novi/ap
IB Course and Exam Registration has ENDED
AP/IB Updates on Schoology
AP/IB 2020 Score Information
available to students by following the two steps below in July or August
available to students by following the steps below in july
- Who can take AP and /or IB courses?
- When can students begin the program?
- What is the purpose of the program?
- How many courses are offered at Novi?
- How many courses SHOULD students take?
- How much does it cost?
- Do AP and IB Courses fulfill graduation requirements?
- What are the core beliefs of the programs?
- What are the unique elements of the programs?
- What do colleges think about the programs?
District Policy Regarding Self-Study for AP Exams
Exceptions: World Languages and retakes