AP/IB Updates on Schoology
AP/IB Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration
- The College Board requires all AP students to register for exams in the fall (except 2nd semester only courses).
- Registration begins automatically when students enroll in a course through AP Classroom.
- Registration is confirmed and complete upon receipt of payment. Payments will be accepted February 1-12, 2021.
- Detailed payment information can be found at aptsusa.com/novi/ap
- The standard AP exam fee of $95 covers one, externally scored May exam.
- Need based scholarships available, see the Novi AP Schoology Group updates for details.
Novi High School only offers AP exams to Novi High School students.
IB Course and Exam Registration has ENDED
Students should have received a registration confirmation email from Mrs. Brown this week. If you have not already reviewed the email, please do so to ensure there are no typos on your examination papers or certificates.
APTS will send invoices to student emails October 23, 2020.
Invoices MUST be paid no later than November 2nd to avoid late fees.
Each course will cost $121 payment details can be found at aptsusa.com/novi/ib.
District Policy Regarding Self-Study for AP Exams
Exceptions: World Languages and retakes
AP/IB 2020 Score Information
Now available to students by following the two steps below
Now available to students by following the steps below.
- Who can take AP and /or IB courses?
- When can students begin the program?
- What is the purpose of the program?
- How many courses are offered at Novi?
- How many courses SHOULD students take?
- How much does it cost?
- Do AP and IB Courses fulfill graduation requirements?
- What are the core beliefs of the programs?
- What are the unique elements of the programs?
- What do colleges think about the programs?