College and Military Visits
College Visit Rules
Students must sign up at least 24 hours in advance.
Students must receive teacher permission to miss class.
Student cannot attend more than five college visits per year without counselor approval.
Student must be on track to graduate in order to attend college meeting.
Students cannot enter the presentation after it has started.
College visit calendar
- 1 - Central Michigan @ 9:00
- 4 - Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:20
- 4- Toledo University @ 10:00
- 6 - Wayne State @ 10:00
- 7 - Lake Superior State University @ 9:00
- 7- Iowa State University @ 9:00
- 7 - Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (LA) @ 9:00
- 12 - Rochester University @ 12:00
- 12 - Adrian College @ 1:00
- 21 - Douglas J. Aveda Institute @ 9:00
- 25 - Specs Howard @ 8:15
- 4 – Cleary College @ 10:00
Additional college visits may be added in the spring. Please check back here or in the Student Services office for added visits.
So you are interested in the Military? There's more than one way to get there!
If you would like to speak personally one of the Military branches, you can schedule a lunch visit to the high school. You can learn more right here at school!