NCAA legislation permits a student to receive credit for a core course only one time. As a result, if a student repeats a core course, the student will only receive credit once for the core course, and the highest grade earned in the course will be included in the calculation of the student's core course grade point average. Likewise, if a student completes a course that is duplicative in content with another core course, the student will only receive credit for one of the duplicative courses, and the course with the highest grade earned will be included in the calculation of the student's core course grade point average. *** It is the student’s responsibility to determine current course eligibility. This is simply a guide. An updated and complete list can be found at the NCAA Eligibility Center High School Portal.
- Any coursework taken through EdGenuity/E2020 or MIVHS Essentials is not NCAA approved.
- Online coursework may not be NCAA approved.
- Check the Eligibility Center for each program the student has used.
- Students taking online coursework through 21F must provide a certificate to NCAA for approval.
- It is the student’s responsibility to verify eligibility of ALL coursework taken.