This is the Novi High School course catalog
January 27: 8th grade scheduling kick off
January 29 & 30: high school counselors at middle school lunches for questions
January 30: 8th grade parent/student night (5:30pm tours, 6:30pm presentation)
February 3: 8th grade pre-enrollment forms due
February 6 & 7: high school counselors schedule with 8th graders one-on-one
February 12: high school scheduling kick-off
February 19: all class applications due to teachers by 7:15am
February 19: counselors available to answer questions in counseling conference room during AA
February 26: high school pre-enrollment forms due
March 9-27: SCHEDULING one-on-one with all grade levels. See calendar for specific dates.
Course selection is one of the most important processes that a high school student can undertake. Choosing the correct courses, along with teacher, parent and counselor input, is key to a successful high school and post-high school experience. The master schedule is based upon student course selections. Therefore, changing courses at a later date is not guaranteed.
1. Review scheduling packet, the course catalog, and your transcript.
2. Have a conversation with your current teachers about which courses would be the best fit for next year.
3. Have questions? Attend the optional meeting during AA on Feb 19 in the counseling conference room.
4. Share your course requests and recommendations with your parent/guardian.
5. Complete the pre-enrollment form and have parent/guardian sign it.
6. Turn in the completed pre-enrollment form to your AA teacher on Wednesday, February 26th. You will not be permitted to schedule unless this form is 100% completed.
7. Plan for a one-on-one scheduling meeting with your counselor during your assigned date.
8. Students who do not complete these tasks by the deadline will be assigned classes based on course availability.
Please see the attached graduation requirements
March 2020 Scheduling by English Teacher
Work Based Learning
Peer to Peer Application
Novi Incubator Application
Peer Writing Consultant Application
Sports Officiating Application
Online Opportunities Enrollment Checklist
Advanced Journalism Staff Application
Marketing Store Operations Application
Medical Careers Application
Applied Behavior Analysis Application
Dual Enrollment Packet
IB Diploma Application