to support and encourage the Band program
to bring the Band program into community focus
to engage in such education and action as may enhance the quality and quantity of musical experience and character development
to promote the school-community interaction and exchange to the benefit of all.
Novi Marching Band 2020 Band Camp featured by WXYZ
ASSISTANT MARCHING Band Director
Color Guard Director
Director of Percussion
Percussion CAPTAIN HEAD
FRONT ENSEMBLE CAPTAIN HEAD
Ann and Ian Youmans
To assistant the Band Program Faculty in developing, executing, and funding support for relevant activities that promote school-community interaction, and make the Band Program a contributing factor in our community
- To encourage our high school band students to strive for greater musical achievements and musical appreciation
- To lend all possible support, both moral and financial, to all members of the Band Program, including sponsoring fundraising activities and rendering any other assistance necessary at Band functions in full support of their activities
- To promote a better understanding between the students, parents and community of the hard work, effort, and dedication the students give to the Band Program by actively sharing and supporting their endeavors.
- To promote personal and social enjoyment, personal growth, self-satisfaction, and pride in the Band Program through active participation in the activities of the Band Program.
- To cooperate with and support the Band Program Faculty and school administration to ensure that the Band Program shall attain and maintain the highest possible degree of efficiency and excellence.
- To comply with all existing state and federal guidelines, laws and statutes, including Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended or shall be hereinafter amended in order to be considered an organization exempt from federal and state taxes.
Kristin and Bob Hoy
Fundraising/DINE TO DONATE
Winter Drumline Rep
Winter Guard Rep