Senior All Night Party
The Senior All Night Party (SANP) is being planned after commencements on June 5th at Novi High School, provided state mandates allow.
Historically, after the formal graduation event, Novi parents host a lock-in at Novi High School for all graduating seniors -- to keep them safe and to ensure they have one last memorable night with their classmates.
This year, activities will be spread out for social distancing and hand sanitizing stations will be abundant. This is an amazing community event to celebrate a significant milestone for these students. It is the last school event for the seniors at Novi High School, and promises to provide the students with lots of fun, entertainment, food and time with friends to make memories.
This event is a lot of work and will not be possible without the help of ALL the parents. Please volunteer and/or donate.
Please note regarding donations/drop offs for SANP 2021:
In order to limit the number of parents that enter the high school, parents should drop off donations/kinder pics/ticket orders, etc. at the home addresses provided below. Students can drop off items in the boxes provided near the Hall Monitor Office.
Questions or Suggestions? Email NOVISANP2021@gmail.com
Next SANP Meeting: 7:30 p.m., April 13, 2021
Future meeting dates
- Decoration volunteers urgently needed. No artistic background required.
- Please contact Lissa Lewinsky 734-834-0164 for details.
- Video co-chair needed: JoAnne Gudeman needs a co-chair to assist with video.
Night of SANP: we will need parents for Food Distribution, Casino, Security, Photographers, Overseeing games, etc. Many hands make light work!
Follow us on Facebook: 2021 Novi Senior All Night Party
Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- Mail ticket form (found on Peachjar) with check payable to “NOVI HS SANP 2021” to:
Novi, MI 48375
2. Student can drop off ticket form and check in the box near the Hall Monitor Office
- Venmo (Jerilyn Nicholsen @ NoviSANP)
IMPORTANT: Put Student name and Parent email in Memo for all Payments
Two convenient ways to donate:
- Students can drop off Socks and Boxers in the box near the Hall Monitor Office or
- Drop off at Terry Griffith’s porch: 23094 Gilbar Dr. (Please do NOT ring the bell)