AP/IB Student Informational Meetings
AP/IB Scheduling Questions Answered
February 15, 2024 on 6:00 pm on Zoom see Friday Update from Principal Carter for the Zoom link
To view Fall 2023 presentations
- Click on Resources on the left
- Click on blue AP/IB Information folder
- Look for AP/IB Overview - December 7 and The IB Diploma and Career-related programs - December 14
Returning Course: IB Personal and Professional Skills
You are getting an amazing education at NHS, but how can you showcase your knowledge and learn more about how it applies to professional settings? Take a year long IB course that allows you to combine the following into a portfolio to use for college and job/internship applications.
- Learn personal & professional skills
- Complete your own Reflective Project to make sense of a tough issue in the professional world
- Help others through Service Learning
- Showcase your language skills by creating a Language Portfolio
This course is open to all 11th and 12th grade students as an elective, although it is required for IB Career-related students.
AP and IB Spring Exam Registration has ended
AP Macroeconomics students will be able to register and pay in February - be sure to watch for details.
Students wishing to cancel exams for a partial refund, should go to apstusa.com/novi for details.
Congratulations Saniya Reddy!
Congratulations to the 2023 IB Candidates- they ALL scored high enough marks to earn their IB Diploma!!!!
AP/IB UPDATES ON SCHOOLOGY
AP EXAM SELF-STUDY
Exceptions: World Languages and retakes
If a student meets the requirements of the exceptions above and would like to self-study, they MUST contact Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org prior to October 14 to avoid late fees.
AP/IB 2023 SCORE INFORMATION
available to students by following the steps below after July 4.
1. Go to apscore.org
available to students after july 4
- Who can take AP and /or IB courses?
- When can students begin the program?
- What is the purpose of the program?
- How many courses are offered at Novi?
- How many courses SHOULD students take?
- How much does it cost?
- Do AP and IB Courses fulfill graduation requirements?
- What are the core beliefs of the programs?
- What are the unique elements of the programs?
- What do colleges think about the programs?
- Who can I contact with questions?